Retail Merchant Solutions
Retail point-of-sale (POS) solutions enable merchants
to accept credit card payments. This particular solution is for retail
and storefront merchants who see their customers face-to-face. This
type of solution incurs the lowest merchant account processing fees
since you actually are able to swipe the customers credit card through
the terminal. It is believed that orders that are swiped have a lower
fraud risk, hence the reason for the lower processing fees.
Swipe terminals are the best processing solution for retail businesses,
however, POS (Point Of Sale) Software can be used also. POS terminals,
primarily, are used in a "Card Present" situation. "Card
Present" means that at least 80% of your business is done face-to-face
with your customers so you can "swipe" or "slide"
the card through the terminal. Card swiping is the least expensive of
the 3 processing solutions.
We have several card swipe systems to choose from. If you already have
a system, we can reprogram your current system with your new approved
merchant account. See some of our card swipe systems below:
||Delivers Fast Authorizations
“The Clam That Won’t Jam”
Supports All Card Types
T7Plus 19-Key Features:
- Lead with next generation T7 terminal
- Delivers all the functionality of a T7 Plus with an ATM-style
- Provides more promotional real estate with 3-inch-wide paper
- Easier to use as customer-facing PIN device
- Supports fast online authorizations Available with optional
35-key traditional keyboard
Omni 3700 Terminal Family
Omni 3700 family of terminals puts unprecedented power and performance
into the palm of your hand. They offer a user-friendly ATM-style interface,
large display, printing capabilities, and an integrated PINpad in a
compact ‘hand over’ design.
Omni 3740 and Omni 3750
The Fastest Terminals on the Market
- Communications modules – 2400 bps, 14.4 kpbs modem, ISDN,
or Ethernet – offer easy access to any IP-based network.
- VeriFone Connect — an all-inclusive, flexible solution that
conveniently enables wireless service at the point of sale.
- Factory-installed memory configurations – 1.5, 3, and 4 Mbytes
– handle the most complex transactions and value-added applications.
- Optional upgradeable Security Access Modules (SAMs) – 2 or
4 – safeguard sensitive financial data and support multiple
smart card schemes.
- Supports three or more value-added applications, and allows for
future proof upgradeable communications, such as Wi-Fi, GPRS, and
- Omni 3750 offers the complete package plus full EMV smart card capabilities.
- Omni 3740 provides all the same functionality and flexibility as
the Omni 3750, but without a smart card reader.
|Annual Bank Fee:
|Monthly Minimum Fee:
|American Express Set-Up:
|Terminal Training & Support:
|Discount Rate: as
|Customer Support and Statement Fee:
* Terminal cost will vary depending